COVID Test Information
Thank you for choosing Baltimore Highlands Pharmacy for your testing needs.
Please review the items below:
- If you booked COVID test(s) and are showing symptoms or suspect infection, please DO NOT enter the pharmacy. Call us from your vehicle at 410-636-1035 and let us know of your arrival in the parking lot. We would perform curbside swabbing in your vehicle.
- If your test is more than 24hours from the day you booked, we request you to complete the above testing form on the day of arrival.
- Please bring your state issued photo ID along with Medicare, Medicaid card if applicable, If you need passport# on the results page for travel, bring your passport.
- To ensure proper technique, we do the swabbing ourselves. You can review example technique(s) below:
Please read the information about the tests. All of these are not FDA approved but are Emergency use authorization approved.
- EUA factsheet for patients Acula RT-PCR test
- EUA Factsheet for patients Coronacheck Antibody test
- EUA Factsheet for patients Carestart Rapid Antigen test
- EUA Factsheet for patients Abbott Binaxnow Rapid Antigen Test
Further questions can be addressed by contacting us before your test or during the test.